Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cemeterio de la Recoleta

Today was dedicated to sleeping and designing for the Kansan, so no photos were taken. ( I think this was the first day the whole trip?) Maria and I made chicken shish kabobs for lunch, I made some progress on Kansan logos, and then we decided to get out for some dinner. We went to this Peruvian/Japanese mix restaurant called Sipan. It was delicious and very interesting. We did a little walking on Calle Florida after, and then discovered where all the leather stores reside after a failed attempt at buying a chaqueta for dad on Avenida Santa Fe. Maria and I had a good talk about where our lives are going...and about moving on. It's hard sometimes.

Anyway, thought I would share some photos from a while ago from Recoleta Cemetery--spooky, scary?

Dad's diggin the dead.

A Christian Jew? 





Gato negro


Of course, Maria made friends with the black cat walking around a cemetery. 
Y ya está.



1 comments:

I once met a girl named Maria January 15, 2011 at 7:30 PM  

OF COURSE I DID. BECAUSE I AM PAM. ONLY LESS CRAZY.

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 | The Blog Full of Games

Back to TOP